CICA is once again an Event Partner with Captive Review to present Captive Live USA 2012 which will take place at the Fairmont Hotel, Chicago, from September 10-11
. The event brings together the US captive insurance industry for two days of FREE, high level education and networking.
If you are a senior level executive from a company considering captive insurance, a current captive owner, or work within the US captive insurance market, Captive Live USA is an ideal opportunity to update your knowledge, debate the hottest topics and network with your peers from across the North American captive market. How to Register
Captive Live USA is free to attend, but places are limited. To register, visit http://www.captiveliveusa.com
, entering promo code CICA when requested. Event Program
Featuring a domicile-neutral conference, leading suppliers and superb networking forums, Captive Live USA is a unique opportunity to share best practice and update yourself on the key topics and emerging trends affecting your business.
- Benefit from a domicile-neutral, two day conference, with panel debates and case studies led by risk managers and captive owners
- Hear from leading captive insurance experts as they give practical advice, as well as their insights and industry predictions
- Maximize your time with the delegate online diary to set up 1-2-1 meetings with exhibitors
- Network with captive insurance professionals from across the US, and share your ideas and experiences with both prospective and existing captive owners
- Meet leading suppliers, advisers and service providers at the accompanying free exhibition
If you have any questions about attending Captive Live USA, please email Stacey Neil, Marketing Executive at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +44 (0) 20 7029 4094. Exhibiting
To find out more about exhibiting or sponsorship opportunities, please email Nick Morgan, Commercial Manager at email@example.com
or call +44 (0) 20 7029 4091. Speaking
To find out more about speaking opportunities, contact Matthew Broomfield at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +44 (0) 20 7029 4095.