SAVE THE DATE!
2014 INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
March 9-11, 2014
CICA's 2013 International Conference was held in sunny Palm Springs, California at the Westin Mission Hills Resort. CICA's domicile neutral international conference has attracted the greatest percentage of captive and risk retention group representatives in the industry.
*REVIEW THE 2013 CONFERENCE SESSION PRESENTATIONS
*You must log-in to view
VIEW THE FINAL CONFERENCE REGISTRATION ROSTER
VIEW 2013 INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE PHOTOS
CICA attracts the perfect balance of...
- Captive Owners
- Potential Captive Owners
- Captive Managers
- Risk Managers
- Domicile Regulators and Officials
- Service Providers
In fact, with the greatest percentage of captive representatives of any industry conference, it's the best forum for peer-to-peer interaction.
Why Choose CICA?
Because now, more than ever, staying up-to-date and networking with your colleagues is an absolute must. CICA...
- delivers targeted education and networking that you simply cannot get anywhere else.
- is captive-specific. With CICA's intimate setting, it is a great place to network with your peers in the captive community.
- is domicile-neutral. Meet with experts from domiciles all over the world.
- is early in the year. Get the tools and information you need to take action in the coming years.
- is the place to connect. Top service providers were in attendance who can help you and your captive be more successful.