When you belong to CICA, you will…
1. Join a vibrant network of industry peers—a high-level network of alternative risk professionals who are eager to exchange ideas and share solutions. View CICA Membership Categories
2. Save on registration for the CICA International Conference—the most important alternative risk education and networking event draws the largest percentage of captive representatives of any industry conference. The member discount on registration alone makes membership a worthwhile investment. Learn More.
3. Attend the CICA Fall Seminar at discounted rate—this valuable one-day education and networking event caters to high-level executives on the go. Heavily discounted for members, the seminar offers an efficient way for you to stay connected and up-to-date on the hottest industry news and issues. Learn More.
4. Gain access to coveted CICA information—members have access to CICA's financial reports, past survey results and the member directory. *You must be logged in to view the reports, surveys and the directory.
5. Search the online Service Provider Directory—Find captive industry service providers that fit your needs. Search by Company Name, Industry, State or Country. *You must be logged in to view the service provider directory.
6. Promote innovative ideas and garner industry recognition—CICA
members appreciate your expertise. As a member, you have opportunities
to speak, publish articles in CICA e-newsletters and online, publish
papers and offer your viewpoint to the industry. What’s more, service
provider and domicile members have opportunities for discounted
advertising, exhibit space and sponsorships. Learn more about Valuable Marketing Opportunities for Service Providers and Domiciles.
7. CICA Industry Publications—CICA members are able to access valuable captive industry publications all created by CICA. Publications include Captives: An Overview, Captive Best Practices Guidelines: Vol. 1, Captive Best Practices Guidelines, Vol. 2-Utilizing Service Providers and the Annual Fronting Survey Report. All publications are FREE to CICA members-Cost Savings of over $100. View more information.
8. Have a voice in the industry—CICA has many partnerships throughout the industry. Through Advocacy and Legislative processes, CICA is able to help mold laws and regulations that affect the captive industry. Learn More.