Follow the steps below to ensure you and your audience have the best experience.
Speaker GuidelinesWe will need some basic information in order to promote your session and ensure your details are listed correctly on our conference materials. Please complete the CICA 2021 Speaker Form by September 10, 2021.
Submit PresentationSpeakers may only use the presentation template provided by CICA. Click here to download the template and read tips for success. Submit your PowerPoint by September 10, 2021.
Submit PowerPoint Presentation
Submit your PowerPoint to Tina Gassman at firstname.lastname@example.org by September 10, 2021.
Speakers may only use the presentation template provided by CICA. When creating your presentation visuals, we suggest that you keep the following tips in mind to ensure that they are audience-friendly.
- Have no more than six lines of text per slide and not more than six words per line.
- Replace words with images wherever possible.
- Graphics are easier to read than tables of information.
- Use light type and graphics on a dark background.
- Don’t use borders or frame lines in your projected image.
- Your company logo may be inserted only on the Introduction page of the presentation.
Registration & Travel
CICA’s 2021 Fall Forum will take place in person from October 10-13 at the JW Marriott Tucson Starr Pass Resort & Spa in Tucson, Arizona. Reserve your room by using the online reservation link or by calling the hotel directly at +1-888-527-8989 and referencing the Captive Insurance Companies Association Conference (CICA) group rate.
Unless sold out earlier, the discounted room rate of $244 +tax is available until Friday, September 10, 2021. After this date, the group room rate will increase based on availability.