Follow the steps below to ensure you and your audience have the best experience.
Speaker GuidelinesWe will need some basic information in order to promote your session and ensure your details are listed correctly on our conference materials. Please complete the CICA 2021 Speaker Form by January 11, 2020.
Submit PresentationSpeakers may only use the presentation template provided by CICA. Click here to download the template and read tips for success. Submit your PowerPoint by January 22, 2021.
Submit PowerPoint Presentation
Submit your PowerPoint to Tina Gassman at firstname.lastname@example.org by January 22, 2021.
Speakers may only use the presentation template provided by CICA. When creating your presentation visuals, we suggest that you keep the following tips in mind to ensure that they are audience-friendly.
- Have no more than six lines of text per slide and not more than six words per line.
- Replace words with images wherever possible.
- Graphics are easier to read than tables of information.
- Use light type and graphics on a dark background.
- Don’t use borders or frame lines in your projected image.
- Your company logo may be inserted only on the Introduction page of the presentation.
Registration & Travel
CICA is planning an in-person 2021 International Conference, March 14-16 at the Westin Kierland in Scottsdale, Arizona. However, knowing that the situation with COVID-19 can change rapidly, we are not opening registration, or our hotel room block at this time.
We promise timely updates as we move forward the next few months leading up to the conference.