CICA’s new webinar package features two sessions from the Amplify Women™ Committee. Our new “Strategies for Future Women Leaders” webinar addresses strategies for managing gender-related and other challenges and ways to build your personal brand. We’ve paired this new session with “Amplify Women – Highlighting the Successes and Challenges” where you can learn about the work of the Amplify Women Committee and learn ways women can promote each other through education, influence and networking.
This webinar set has been specially priced to help more members connect with Amplify Women. Log into your CICA account and click on the Member Central tab in your profile to see the member discount code.
Registration Options and Discounts to Meet Your Needs
- Amplify Women Webinar Set
- Non-members save on both webinars when you purchase the set for $200.
- CICA members save $50 by entering the member coupon code at checkout. Log into your CICA account and click on the Member Central tab in your profile to see the member discount code.
- Subscribe to the Amplify Women Newsletter to receive a $50 off coupon code in the August Newsletter.
- All Access Pass
- The new “Strategies for Future Women Leaders” can be viewed with your existing All Access Pass or you can purchase an All Access Pass for $750 to view any of CICA’s 20 Building on the Best webinars.
- Individual Webinars
- Individual webinars $150 per webinar for non-members
- Individual webinars are $100 per webinar for CICA members with coupon code applied at checkout.
Amplify Women – Highlighting the Successes and Challenges – 101
Educating, networking and supporting women in all positions is extremely important to the captive industry. This webinar will highlight the mission and direction of the Amplify Women™ Committee, that launched in 2019. CICA’s interest in supporting women in the industry and promoting the success stories will resound through this session. Female leaders will share successes and challenges they have faced during their career.
- Learn about Amplify Women and its goals for helping to improve the captive insurance industry
- Learn about how women have turned gender related professional challenges into successes
- Learn what you can do to promote each other through education, influence and networking in the industry
- Amy Evans, Attorney/EVP Business Development and Liability Claims Division, Intercare Insurance Services
- Nancy Gray, Regional Managing Director, Americas, Aon Insurance Managers
- Mary Ellen Moriarty, Vice President for Property & Casualty & Student Insurance Programs, EIIA
- Leane Rafalko, CFE, Chief Captive Analyst, North Carolina Insurance Department, Captive Insurance Companies Division
Strategies for Future Women Leaders – 101
Whether you are new to the captive insurance environment or have considerable time in this market, you may experience the struggle of balancing work and home life, all while building or maintaining your brand as a leader and businessperson. Regardless of gender, we all face challenges of growing in our roles, the need for mentors, and projecting and protecting our personal brand. This session will offer suggestions for how to manage some of those challenges while also touching on use of social media and the importance of brand consistency from business to personal life.
- Participate in a personal branding exercise
- Learn about the importance of your brand
- Panel will share stories of experience by answering key questions
- Those seeking professional development will receive good advice
- Cassie Bachman, Managing Director, Compliance, Elevate Risk Solutions
- Esperanza Mead, Principal, Actuarial Factor
- Amy O’Brien, National Sales Director – Alternative Risk Programs, Gallagher Bassett