CICA invites you to submit an application to present at the CICA 2015 International Conference, the only domicile-neutral conference in the captive industry. At this conference we will be specifically exploring universal solutions relating to operational and regulatory complexities facing the captive industry.
CICA is additionally interested in submissions that will challenge the thinking of attendees and help develop the skills and enthusiasm for the next generation of captive professionals. In that light, proposals focused on professional development and leadership skills are especially desired.
Contact CICA if you have any questions.
The CICA 2014 International Conference saw a record attendance with 133 first time attendees, a sold out exhibit hall, and enthusiastic participation in the educational sessions. Read more about the 2014 Conference attendance record.
CICA is committed to providing the best networking, education , and advocacy for captive and risk retention professionals. Thank you for making CICA part of your business strategy by joining in on the industry's only domicile neutral international conference.
CICA attracts the perfect balance of...
- Captive Owners
- Potential Captive Owners
- Captive Managers
- Risk Managers
- Domicile Regulators and Officials
- Service Providers
In fact, with the greatest percentage of captive representatives of any industry conference, it's the best forum for peer-to-peer interaction.
Why Choose CICA?
Because now, more than ever, staying up-to-date and networking with your colleagues is an absolute must. CICA...
- delivers targeted education and networking that you simply cannot get anywhere else.
- is captive-specific. With CICA's intimate setting, it is a great place to network with your peers in the captive community.
- is domicile-neutral. Meet with experts from domiciles all over the world.
- is early in the year. Get the tools and information you need to take action in the coming years.
- is the place to connect. Top service providers were in attendance who can help you and your captive be more successful.