Online registration is closed. Please register on-site.
The captive insurance industry continues to evolve, expand and change. To meet these needs we must understand the issues and opportunities to create solutions in our markets. This year's CICA 2014 International Conference - Captives: Global Opportunities & Solutions highlights the results that come from addressing challenges impacting small domestic captives and large multinational captives equally. Join us for relevant educational sessions from industry leaders and networking opportunities among your colleagues from across the globe. Whether you are new to captives and risk retention groups or an experienced professional, you are sure to come away with valuable insights and concrete knowledge to improve your work.
CICA is committed to providing the best networking, education , and advocacy for captive and risk retention professionals. Thank you for making CICA part of your business strategy by joining in on the industry's only domicile neutral international conference.
CICA attracts the perfect balance of...
- Captive Owners
- Potential Captive Owners
- Captive Managers
- Risk Managers
- Domicile Regulators and Officials
- Service Providers
In fact, with the greatest percentage of captive representatives of any industry conference, it's the best forum for peer-to-peer interaction.
Why Choose CICA?
Because now, more than ever, staying up-to-date and networking with your colleagues is an absolute must. CICA...
- delivers targeted education and networking that you simply cannot get anywhere else.
- is captive-specific. With CICA's intimate setting, it is a great place to network with your peers in the captive community.
- is domicile-neutral. Meet with experts from domiciles all over the world.
- is early in the year. Get the tools and information you need to take action in the coming years.
- is the place to connect. Top service providers were in attendance who can help you and your captive be more successful.